SMLogging suite for Delphi/CBuilder is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-01-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
SMLogging suite is a set of components for errors/exceptions logging, tracing of messages, events etc
- TSMExceptionLog: the useful processing of errors and exceptions for your application in one place. Your user can automatically send to you a bug reports with screenshot in attachment. You can log the some exceptions only with extended filters.
- TSMAppLog: control center for application - message processing, hints, help, idle time, activation/deactivation, minimization/maximization, changing of selected control in any form, form changing, changing of windows settings etc
- TSMDatasetLog: trace the dataset work - scrolling, state changing, value editing etc
- TSMFileLog: trace the file/directory/drive changing - file creation, changing of size, attributes or time
- TSMNTEventLog: control the standard log for NT events.
SMLogging suite for Delphi/CBuilder (version 1.40) has a file size of 1.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 34 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.